- Was on VH1 Storytellers with Wyclef Jean- and surprise guest Bono- at the Copa Cabana in NYC.
- Went to a party at Henri Bendel during Fashion Week where all of the celebs were looking around at the insanely expensive new clothes on display
- Went to a VOGUE magazine party in a penthouse of some really fancy building and sat next to and made small talk with some VIP at Sony.
- Got to meet my teen idol when you woke him in his dressing room- Joey Mcintyre of New Kids on the Block- when your old band opened up for him on tour.
- Got to climb around backstage in Williamsburg the first time you played with Regina- at 8 months pregnant- taking pics of you.
- Met Leigh Nash after a concert at The Bottom Line and gave her our pretty crummy CD.
- Got a signed CD from Patti Griffin wishing me a happy 27th birthday.
It has been almost a year and a half since I last wrote on this blog. In my mind, this blog was complete. And yet, there was a lack of finality to it. Grief has no finality, though it does have evolution and change, while this blog does have finality simply because...